Beef ‘n’ Cheese Wraps
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches), warmed
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 pound thinly sliced cooked roast beef
- Leaf lettuce
- Spread one side of each tortilla with cream cheese; layer with the carrots, Monterey Jack cheese, beef and lettuce. Roll up tightly and wrap in plastic. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Cut in half or into 1-in. slices.
Nutrition Facts1 wrap: 657 calories, 35g fat (20g saturated fat), 143mg cholesterol, 1431mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 7g fiber), 38g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 25, 2018
This was republished in the Aug.Sept 2018 issue of Country Woman, and I immediately had to try it. I used roast beef slices from the deli, inside leaves of iceberg lettuce. I shredded the carrots on the finest side of the shredder, making the pieces tiny and easier to handle in a hand held meal. I also mixed the carrot pieces into the cream cheese, the amount of which I increased by adding a dollop of mayo. Once made, I cut the wrap in thirds and served them as an appetizer. A keeper.
Feb 19, 2013
Fantastic - I made a huge platter of these to take to a New Years party and they were a hit. Its great to find a sandwich recipe that is a good make-ahead - doesn't get soggy at all
Feb 17, 2012
We've been making these for years. They are so good.
Jan 28, 2012
This was so good and so easy to make.
Jul 8, 2010
These are so easy, yummy and different than a normal sandwich. I didn't have the chive & onion cream cheese once, so I used garden vegetable instead & just cut up some chives real fine....turned out just as good as the reg way.