Slow-Cooked Chicken Caesar Wraps
I first created these slow-cooker chicken Caesar wraps for our daughter who loves Caesar salads, then later for our extended family on vacation. It's such an easy meal—perfect for days when you'd rather be outside than inside cooking all day. —Christine Hadden, Whitman, Massachusetts
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 3 hours
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 3/4 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- Salad croutons and cooked crumbled bacon, optional
- Place chicken and broth in a 1-1/2 or 3-qt. slow cooker. Cook, covered, on low until a thermometer inserted in chicken reads 165°, 3-4 hours. Remove chicken and discard cooking juices. Shred chicken with 2 forks; return to slow cooker.
- Stir in dressing, Parmesan, parsley and pepper; heat through. Serve in tortillas with lettuce and if desired, top with salad croutons, cooked crumbled bacon and additional shredded Parmesan cheese.