Green Goddess Salad Dressing
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup packed fresh parsley sprigs
- 3 anchovy fillets
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 green onion tops, coarsely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Place all ingredients in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Transfer to a bowl or jar; cover and store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 119 calories, 12g fat (2g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 108mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Jul 4, 2015
POSSIBLY THE FRESHEST SALAD DRESSING YOU WILL EVER TASTE, I GIVE IT 6 STARS! THE FLAVORS ARE SO VIBRANT. YOU MUST TRY.
Aug 28, 2013
Very good, fresh tasting salad dressing. Will definitely make again.
Sep 8, 2010
I have made and used this recipe, and my off-sider loves me using the fresh mix. We are ardent salad lovers. Will definitely make this recipe again.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.