Green Goddess Salad Dressing
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup packed fresh parsley sprigs
- 3 anchovy fillets
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 green onion tops, coarsely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Place all ingredients in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Transfer to a bowl or jar; cover and store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 119 calories, 12g fat (2g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 108mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 4, 2015
POSSIBLY THE FRESHEST SALAD DRESSING YOU WILL EVER TASTE, I GIVE IT 6 STARS! THE FLAVORS ARE SO VIBRANT. YOU MUST TRY.
Aug 28, 2013
Very good, fresh tasting salad dressing. Will definitely make again.
Sep 8, 2010
I have made and used this recipe, and my off-sider loves me using the fresh mix. We are ardent salad lovers. Will definitely make this recipe again.