Grilled Chicken Wraps
My husband and I love Mexican food and are always looking for new ways to prepare burritos. This recipe is one we came up with together. Everyone who has tried it loves it! —Cheryl Zelinger, Schwenksville, Pennsylvania
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + marinating Grill: 10 min.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- Optional toppings: chopped green onions, sliced ripe olives, chopped tomatoes, shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream and/or shredded lettuce
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first five ingredients; add the chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for up to 2 hours.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill chicken, uncovered, over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Slice chicken into strips.
- Serve in tortillas with toppings of your choice.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 352 calories, 15g fat (2g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 304mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 27g protein.
Originally published as Mexican Chicken in Cooking for 2 Summer 2008