Crispy Buffalo Chicken Wraps
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen popcorn chicken
- 1 package (8 ounces) shredded lettuce
- 2 medium tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches), warmed
- Ranch or chipotle ranch salad dressing, optional
- Cook chicken according to package directions; coarsely chop chicken. In a large bowl, mix chicken, lettuce, tomatoes and cheese. Drizzle with wing sauce; toss to coat.
- Spoon 1-1/2 cups chicken mixture down center of each tortilla. Fold bottom of tortilla over filling; fold both sides to close. Serve immediately with salad dressing if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 wrap (calculated without dressing): 570 calories, 26g fat (9g saturated fat), 55mg cholesterol, 1895mg sodium, 62g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 4g fiber), 23g protein.
Apr 30, 2018
My family loved this recipe and my son loved making it
Mar 17, 2018
Very good. Very easy. Served it with blue cheese and blue cheese dressing. It was pretty hot though. I really liked the crispiness of the popcorn chicken.
Jan 20, 2015
Great idea to toss entire filling with the sauce--added even more flavor! We added a pickle spear to each wrap to imitate a restaurant's version. Very quick & tasty dinner option!
Dec 9, 2014
Easy to make and I used Tyson fully cooked grilled chicken as a healthier option ! Still yummy and fast :)
Nov 15, 2014
Great snack for game-watching days!Easy to assemble, and you can make it as hot or mild as you like.