Spicy Buffalo Chicken Wraps
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon canola oil
- 2 tablespoons Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 2 flour tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- 2 teaspoons reduced-fat ranch salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook chicken in oil over medium heat for 6 minutes; drain. Stir in hot sauce. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 3-5 minutes or until sauce is thickened and chicken is no longer pink.
- Place lettuce on tortillas; drizzle with ranch dressing. Top with chicken mixture and blue cheese; roll up.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 273 calories, 11g fat (3g saturated fat), 70mg cholesterol, 453mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 28g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1-1/2 fat, 1 starch.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 10, 2015
This recipe is easy, healthy, budget friendly, and delicious! We used our favorite wing sauce and shredded cheddar cheese in place of the Louisiana hot sauce and the bleu cheese.
Nov 5, 2014
Being from the Buffalo area, I'm always happy to try new "Buffalo chicken" recipes. This one was great!
Aug 31, 2013
Excellent and so quick to make. Will definitely be making this again.
Jan 24, 2013
Will make this again SOON. Just started a lower carb regimen under advisement by my doctor, and this was my first attempt at a low carb dish. I LOVED it, and so did my husband! Full of flavor, and with low carb tortillas it's even better...and around 400 calories for 2!
Mar 4, 2011
This was a quick and easy dinner. I used a buffalo wing sauce in place of the hot sauce and served with steamed veggies with cheese sauce.