Spicy Chicken Enchiladas
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (6 ounces) ready-to-use Southwestern chicken strips
- 1-1/2 cups Kerrygold shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 can (10 ounces) enchilada sauce, divided
- 1 cup refried beans
- 4 flour tortillas (7 inches), warmed
- 1 can (2-1/2 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- Optional toppings: chopped tomato and shredded lettuce
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, 1 cup cheese and 1/2 cup enchilada sauce. Spread 1/4 cup refried beans down the center of each tortilla. Top with chicken mixture; roll up.
- Place in two ungreased small baking dishes. Top with the remaining enchilada sauce and cheese; sprinkle with olives.
- Cover and bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until heated through. If desired, top with tomato and lettuce.
Nutrition Facts2 enchiladas: 868 calories, 46g fat (21g saturated fat), 140mg cholesterol, 2849mg sodium, 62g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 9g fiber), 52g protein.
Apr 24, 2013
I did not care for this at all. The tortillas became a soggy mess, I will not be making this again.
Oct 26, 2009
Every year, my extended family spends a week at the beach together. This is the main dish for our Mexican night! A winner in my family for sure!