Spicy Corned Beef Tacos
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 cups coleslaw mix
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 cup Thousand Island salad dressing
- 1 to 2 tablespoons Sriracha chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 cups chopped cooked corned beef
- 2 cups refrigerated diced potatoes with onion
- 12 flour tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- In a small bowl, combine coleslaw mix, green onions and jalapenos. In another small bowl, whisk salad dressing and chili sauce until combined.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add corned beef and diced potatoes; cook and stir until heated through; 8-10 minutes. Serve in tortillas with coleslaw mixture and dressing mixture.
Test Kitchen tip
Nutrition Facts2 tacos: 621 calories, 39g fat (9g saturated fat), 60mg cholesterol, 1606mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 4g fiber), 16g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Apr 4, 2019
Absolutely loved these!!! Followed the directions exactly. We have corned beef often so this will be a regular for us. Thanks for sharing!!!
Mar 22, 2019
Made these for dinner last night with corned beef left over from St. Paddy's day. It was excellent. Followed the directions exactly and could not be more pleased. Husband ate 3. Will make again