Grilled Spicy Corn on the Cob
During a family picnic, we added jalapenos and hot pepper sauce to our homegrown corn. Now we spice up the ears every chance we get. —Bernadette Walker, Waco, Texas
Total TimePrep/Total TIme: 25 min.
- 4 large ears sweet corn, husks removed
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1/4 cup chopped seeded jalapeno peppers
- Place each ear of corn on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18x12 in.). Combine butter, thyme, hot pepper sauce and bouillon granules. Brush over corn; sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon jalapenos. Seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat until corn is tender, about 15-20 minutes. Open carefully to allow steam to escape.