Spiced Grilled Corn
The wonderful spice mixture doesn't add heat, only great flavor. This just may be the best corn you've ever had! —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 medium ears sweet corn, husks removed
- In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Brush oil over corn; sprinkle with spice mixture. Place each on a rectangle of heavy-duty foil (about 14x12 in.). Fold foil over corn, sealing tightly.
- Grill corn, covered, over medium heat 10-12 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape.
Nutrition Facts1 ear of corn: 113 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 310mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fat.
Jul 8, 2016
This was an awesome recipe! Will be making this often this summer!! ??????
Feb 11, 2015
Love that this recipe lets your grill do double duty. The corn is spiced, but not spicY--so good for the whole family.