Grilled Corn with Dill
I like to peel the husks back and rub ears of sweet corn with delicious dill butter before putting them on the grill. The butter melts over the golden kernels as the corn steams inside the husk. —Jeannie Klugh, Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + soaking Grill: 25 min.
- 10 medium ears sweet corn in husks
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill or 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place corn in a stockpot; cover with cold water. Soak 20 minutes; drain. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat remaining ingredients until blended.
- Carefully peel back corn husks to within 1 in. of bottoms; remove silk. Spread corn with butter mixture. Rewrap corn in husks; secure with kitchen string.
- Grill corn, covered, over medium heat 25-30 minutes or until tender, turning often. Cut string and peel back husks.