Easy Grilled Corn with Chipotle-Lime Butter
Total TimePrep: 5 min. + soaking Grill: 25 min.
- 8 large ears sweet corn in husks
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated lime zest
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground chipotle pepper
- Coarse sea salt, optional
- In a large stockpot, cover corn with cold water. Soak 30 minutes; drain. Grill corn, covered, over medium heat until tender, turning occasionally, 25-30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the remaining ingredients. Carefully peel back husks; discard silk. Spread butter mixture over corn.
Nutrition Facts1 ear of corn with 2 tablespoons butter: 225 calories, 13g fat (8g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 265mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 3g fiber), 5g protein.
Jul 16, 2018
We made this last weekend while camping and everyone loved it! I made the butter in advance so it was ready when we were ready! Easy and delicious!
Jul 14, 2018
Very good! I halved the recipe, then wished I hadn't. It would be great cold, cut off the cob for salads!
Jul 11, 2018
I'm usually a purist when it comes to corn on the cob, but I'm so glad I tried this recipe! A great flavor combo, just the right amount of spice and a nice alternative for a picnic meal .
Jul 9, 2018
This was amazing! we love grilled corn, but this topped what we've had in the past. We cooked it on a charcoal grill for the 4th of July...so good
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.