Spicy Corn Kabobs
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Grill: 25 min.
- 6 medium ears sweet corn, husked and halved
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated Cotija cheese or Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, optional
- 6 lime wedges
- Insert a metal or soaked wooden skewer into the cut end of each piece of corn. Grill, covered, over medium heat until tender, 25-30 minutes, turning often.
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream and mayonnaise; spread over corn. Sprinkle with cheese, chili powder and, if desired, cayenne. Serve with lime wedges.
Nutrition Facts2 kabobs: 205 calories, 13g fat (4g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 222mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 6g protein.
Jul 3, 2012
First time i have successful grilled corn on the cob !!! it's very good. I left the cayenne out for my hubby who doesn't like "spicy" and they were still delicious, but betting they would be even better with the cayenne. I mixed all the ingredients together instead of sprinkling the end ingredients and it was fine too.