Spicy Corn Kabobs
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Grill: 25 min.
- 6 medium ears husked sweet corn, halved
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated cotija cheese or Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, optional
- 6 lime wedges
- Insert a metal or soaked wooden skewer into the cut end of each piece of corn. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 25-30 minutes or until tender, turning often.
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream and mayonnaise; spread over corn. Sprinkle with cheese, chili powder and, if desired, cayenne. Serve with lime wedges.
Nutrition Facts2 kabobs: 205 calories, 13g fat (4g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 222mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 6g protein.
Jul 3, 2012
First time i have successful grilled corn on the cob !!! it's very good. I left the cayenne out for my hubby who doesn't like "spicy" and they were still delicious, but betting they would be even better with the cayenne. I mixed all the ingredients together instead of sprinkling the end ingredients and it was fine too.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.