Chipotle Ranch Chicken Tacos
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1/4 cup pico de gallo
- 8 taco shells, warmed
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup coleslaw mix
- 6 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chipotle ranch salad dressing
- 3 jalapeno peppers, seeded and thinly sliced
- Combine the chicken, corn and pico de gallo in a small microwave-safe dish. Cover and cook on high for 1-2 minutes or until heated through.
- Spoon chicken mixture into taco shells. Top with remaining ingredients.
Editor's NoteWear disposable gloves when cutting hot peppers; the oils can burn skin. Avoid touching your face.
This recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Jun 4, 2015
These were really tasty and as Ann did, used crockpot chicken. The chipotle ranch really helped make these in my opinion!Oh~ and I did make these again........ already. I also used a homemade chipotle ranch. Yum!!
Jun 2, 2014
Delicious and easy! I used chicken I cooked in a crockpot. I will make these again.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.