Chipotle Ranch Chicken Tacos
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1/4 cup pico de gallo
- 8 taco shells, warmed
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup coleslaw mix
- 6 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chipotle ranch salad dressing
- 3 jalapeno peppers, seeded and thinly sliced
- Combine the chicken, corn and pico de gallo in a small microwave-safe dish. Cover and cook on high for 1-2 minutes or until heated through.
- Spoon chicken mixture into taco shells. Top with remaining ingredients.
Editor's NoteWear disposable gloves when cutting hot peppers; the oils can burn skin. Avoid touching your face.
Jun 4, 2015
These were really tasty and as Ann did, used crockpot chicken. The chipotle ranch really helped make these in my opinion!Oh~ and I did make these again........ already. I also used a homemade chipotle ranch. Yum!!
Jun 2, 2014
Delicious and easy! I used chicken I cooked in a crockpot. I will make these again.