Buffalo Chicken Enchiladas
This is not a drill! These buffalo chicken enchiladas, filled with tender rotisserie chicken and lots of cheese—and, of course, Buffalo sauce—will be the most craveable, easy and delicious meal you've ever tasted. The entire family will ask for them again and again. —Becky Hardin, St. Peters, Missouri
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 2 cups Kerrygold shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chiles, drained
- 1 can (10 ounces) enchilada sauce
- 1/2 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 10 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Optional: Chopped tomatoes, sliced celery, shredded lettuce, sliced green onions, minced fresh cilantro and additional cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine chicken, 1-3/4 cups shredded cheese, diced tomatoes and green chiles, enchilada sauce and wing sauce. In a small saucepan, heat soup, cream cheese, dressing and remaining 1/4 cup shredded cheese over low heat until cheeses are melted, 5-10 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Place 1/2 cup chicken mixture off center on each tortilla. Roll up and place in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish, seam side down. Top with sauce.
- Bake, uncovered, until enchiladas are heated through and cheese is melted, 25-30 minutes. Sprinkle with blue cheese and additional toppings of your choice.