Creamy Buffalo Chicken Enchiladas
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 can (10 ounces) enchilada sauce
- 1/4 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 1-1/4 cups shredded Monterey Jack or cheddar cheese, divided
- 12 corn tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- Optional toppings: Sour cream, thinly sliced green onions and additional Buffalo wing sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, mix chicken, enchilada sauce and wing sauce. Stir in 3/4 cup cheese.
- Place 1/4 cup chicken mixture off center on each tortilla. Roll up and place in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish, seam side down.
- In a small bowl, mix soup, salad dressing and milk; pour over enchiladas. Sprinkle with remaining cheese; top with chili powder.
- Bake, uncovered, until heated through and cheese is melted, 25-30 minutes. Add toppings as desired.
Freeze option: Cover and freeze unbaked casserole. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Preheat oven to 350°. Bake casserole as directed, increasing time as necessary to heat through and for a thermometer inserted in center to read 165°.
Nutrition Facts2 enchiladas: 477 calories, 27g fat (8g saturated fat), 92mg cholesterol, 1195mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 5g fiber), 31g protein.
Apr 18, 2018
I loved making these! I recommend adding a lot more buffalo sauce! I mixed a few of my favorites up, and then replace the blue cheese with Ranch. The whole family was amazed! Will be making for next potluck.
Dec 14, 2015
Oh, these were SUPERB! I actually don't usually like buffalo wings because they are too spicy, but I loved this recipe! Very easy too. My husband added extra hot sauce on his but he loved them & wants me to make them again on Superbowl Sunday!
Dec 2, 2015
Pretty much love Buffalo everything but did not love these. I thought they were pretty bland, and I even added crumbled blue cheese to the sauce. Just mediocre for me, and while extremely easy and quick to make, I probably would skip making these again.
Apr 20, 2015
I made these over the weekend. YUM!
Apr 18, 2015
I made these for a casual dinner with my sister and a friend. My friend loved them, but I thought they were a bit sour and lacking seasoning. Perhaps replace the blue cheese dressing with ranch and ad some other spices?
Feb 8, 2015
FANTASTIC!!!!! This was super easy and OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!
Nov 8, 2014
These were delicious! My husband doesn't like enchilada sauce so I used Herdez ranchera salsa instead. I also added some fresh onion to the chicken mixture just for some added flavor. Everything else I followed exactly and the flavor was great! This is going in my regular recipe rotation.
Oct 7, 2014
I just fixed these today and they are wonderful. I don't usually like red enchilada sauce, so I used the the green chili enchilada sauce. I will be making them again. My kids loved them too.