Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 refrigerated breaded chicken patties
- 1/4 cup Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 sandwich buns, split
- 2 slices provolone cheese
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese salad dressing
- Lettuce, tomato and red onion slices
- Additional hot sauce
- Place chicken patties in a large resealable plastic bag; add hot sauce. Seal bag and turn to coat. In a large skillet, brown patties in oil over medium heat for 1-2 minutes on each side or until heated through. Remove and keep warm.
- Spread butter over cut sides of buns. In the same skillet, toast buns, buttered side down, over medium heat for 1-2 minutes or until lightly browned. Top with a chicken patty, provolone cheese, salad dressing, lettuce, tomato and onion. Serve with additional hot sauce.
Dec 13, 2017
These were quick and easy to make on a busy weeknight. The family really liked them.
Jan 4, 2012
These were good and different. We love hot wings so thought these would give us that taste.they weren't as hot as I would have liked them so next time I'll really drown them in hot sauce before frying.. Just our preference.
Oct 16, 2009
This was great. Easy and tasty.