Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup garlic-herb spreadable cheese
- 4 flavored flour tortillas of your choice (8 inches), room temperature
- 4 large lettuce leaves
- 3 plum tomatoes, cut into thin slices
- 1 package (6 ounces) thinly sliced deli smoked chicken breast
- 1 medium cucumber, cut lengthwise into thin slices
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- Spread 2 tablespoons of spreadable cheese over each tortilla. Layer with the lettuce, tomatoes, chicken, cucumber and carrot. Roll up tightly.
Jun 17, 2010
Refreshing and easy to throw together. Perfect for a picnic on a hot day.
Feb 23, 2009
These are delicious. I used veggies from the local farmer's market, leftover chicken from TOH's Lemon-Basil Chicken, and wedges of spreadable cheese with fantastic results. A new low-calorie lunch favorite for sure.