Spicy Ranch Chicken Wings
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + marinating Bake: 40 min.
Makesabout 4 dozen
- 4 pounds whole chicken wings
- 3/4 cup hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Cut the chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tip sections. In a gallon-size resealable plastic bag, combine the hot pepper sauce, butter and vinegar. Add chicken wings; seal bag and toss to coat evenly. Refrigerate for 4-8 hours.
- Place chicken on racks in two greased 15x10x1-in. baking pans. Sprinkle with dressing mix and paprika. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-50 minutes or until juices run clear.
Editor's NoteUncooked chicken wing sections (wingettes) may be substituted for whole chicken wings.
Nutrition Facts3 pieces: 175 calories, 13g fat (4g saturated fat), 49mg cholesterol, 286mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 14g protein.
Oct 7, 2015
Amazing wings! Awesome for a tailgate party or whenever!
Mar 3, 2014
Delicious wings with a different taste from the vinegar and ranch.
Sep 12, 2013
Sep 12, 2013
Good recipe !
Nov 1, 2012
These are "THE BOMB"! We loved loved loved these!!! This is definitely a recipe you can use with any cut of chicken, and we will be making this recipe again! It's a keeper!
Dec 3, 2011
I made this for christmas last year. My family INSISTS that I make this for every family gathering now. sooooooo easy and sooooooo yummy!
Jan 10, 2010
Pretty simple recipe. They were good but not the best. I guess I was looking for something with a littl crispness and these were not crisp at all.
Nov 12, 2009
Easy to make and everyone loved them... don't expect to have leftovers lol:)
Apr 15, 2008
This recipe is so easy to prepare and is absolutely delicious!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.