Salsa Ranch Chicken Wraps
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 4 tablespoons salsa
- 4 tablespoons prepared ranch salad dressing
- 4 tomato basil tortillas (10 inches), warmed
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each), grilled and cut into strips
- 12 slices cucumber
- 8 slices tomato
- 1/2 cup julienned green pepper
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- Spread 1 tablespoon of salsa and 1 tablespoon of ranch dressing over each tortilla. Place the chicken, cucumber, tomato and green pepper down each center; top with 1-1/2 slices of cheese. Fold ends of each tortilla over filling.
- In a large skillet, melt 1 tablespoon butter. Place two wraps folded side down in skillet. Cook over medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until lightly browned and cheese is melted. Repeat with remaining wraps and butter.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 480 calories, 28g fat (12g saturated fat), 71mg cholesterol, 536mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 20g protein.
Jul 8, 2014
This is the greatest recipe especially for spring and summer! It has the most refreshing and flavorfull taste! Everytime I serve them I get compliments. They are delicious!
Oct 8, 2013
Delicious! I loved these simple wraps that I served with potato salad and pasta salad from the deli.
Jan 31, 2012
This was a great wrap that the family enjoyed. Only thing I changed was that I used provolone and garlic pesto wraps, because that is what I had on hand.