Thai Chicken Wraps
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 to 3 tablespoons water
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 4 cups broccoli coleslaw mix
- 1 medium red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- Whisk first five ingredients until blended. Toss chicken with garlic salt and pepper.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat; stir-fry chicken until no longer pink, 3-4 minutes. Remove from pan; keep warm.
- In same pan, heat remaining oil over medium-high heat; stir-fry coleslaw mix, onion and ginger until broccoli is crisp-tender, 2-3 minutes. Stir in peanut butter mixture. Serve chicken and vegetable mixture in tortillas.
Nutrition Facts1 wrap: 389 calories, 15g fat (3g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 935mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 4g fiber), 21g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Feb 13, 2017
I made this recipe for dinner last night and it was delicious! The peanut sauce reminded me of the Peanut Chicken I get at a local Chinese restaurant .... I didn't have canola oil, so I used light olive oil and I used minced garlic (the refrigerated kind in a small jar) instead of fresh garlic. I will surely be making this again! I think I'll use the sauce on some breaded chicken strips .... that will mimic that Peanut Chicken at our Chinese buffet. Five stars for sure!!