Thai Chicken Tacos
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 12 taco shells
- 1 rotisserie chicken, skin removed, shredded
- 1 bottle (11-1/2 ounces) Thai peanut sauce, divided
- 1 medium cucumber, julienned
- 1 medium carrot, julienned
- 1/3 cup minced fresh cilantro
- Heat taco shells according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, combine chicken and 1/2 cup peanut sauce; heat through.
- In a small bowl, mix cucumber, carrot and cilantro. Serve chicken in taco shells with cucumber mixture and remaining peanut sauce.
Nutrition Facts2 tacos: 434 calories, 21g fat (4g saturated fat), 62mg cholesterol, 589mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 1g fiber), 29g protein.
Jan 24, 2017
We loved this recipe! So simple and my husband went back for seconds, that makes it a winning dish for us!
Sep 19, 2015
Easy recipe. While family liked it well enough, I was informed that they preferred my Thai Wraps recipe instead. So this one probably won't make it on the rotation list. Bottom line if I already didn't have a similar recipe, this one would be a 5 and on the rotation.
Aug 24, 2015
Really good and easy. Used homemade flour tortillas and it was great. My family loved it!
Aug 6, 2015
So good! Made it twice this week already. Used soft shell tacos.