Thai Chicken Pizza
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 ounces ready-to-serve roasted chicken breast strips
- 2 to 3 large fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons Thai peanut sauce, divided
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup fresh snow peas, halved
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup julienned carrot
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts
- Place crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan; brush with oil. In a small bowl, combine the chicken, mushrooms and 1/4 cup peanut sauce; spread over crust. Sprinkle with 1 cup cheese.
- Layer with the red onion, snow peas, red pepper and carrot. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Top with green onions and peanuts. Drizzle with remaining peanut sauce.
- Bake at 450° for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 326 calories, 16g fat (4g saturated fat), 26mg cholesterol, 777mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 19g protein.
Apr 25, 2015
This is wonderful...all of the ingredients I would get in a Thai Chicken pizza in Los Angeles many years ago. The only difference is that I don't bake it with the vegetables. I slice the veggies very thin and put them on top of the fresh-out-of-the-oven pizza, then drizzle with the peanut sauce. Yummy! Also, a roasted chicken from the market tastes better and saves time.
Nov 20, 2010
I've made this recipe many times & everyone loves it! I've taken it to parties & made it at home. It is so easy to make and here is never any left!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.