Sesame Chicken Veggie Wraps
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 cup frozen shelled edamame
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup thinly sliced cucumber
- 1 cup fresh sugar snap peas, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced sweet red pepper
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken breast
- 8 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- Cook edamame according to package directions. Drain; rinse with cold water and drain well. Whisk together dressing ingredients.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining vegetables, chicken and edamame; toss with dressing. Place about 1/2 cup mixture on each tortilla. Fold bottom and sides of tortilla over filling and roll up.
Nutrition Facts1 wrap: 214 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 229mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 5g fiber), 12g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 lean meat, 1 fat.
Jul 2, 2019
Thanks! It's very helpful. I stress on the point that when on a new diet, a daily plan is very important Without it it’s too easy to fall for peer pressure, to be unprepared and to make bad decisions. I was one among those people who had knowledge about what to eat and what not to, but didn't have a daily plan to carry me through that critical first month until I came across something called as 28-Day Keto challenge. It's more than a plan, a challenge which guided me every step of my way. Their guidance helped me a lot and now I feel a sense of accomplishment. I notice my skin and hair improve and even can sleep better now. I lost a lot of weight too and I now have that energy which I haven't felt in years. I very strongly recommend you this. Visit https://bit.ly/2X8zIgv
Jun 1, 2017
These were good, a nice light summery meal. Next time I will add more pepper or ginger to give it even more flavor.