Roasted Veggie Wraps
Give roasted veggies an Italian accent with salad dressing mix and shredded mozzarella, then fold them into flour tortillas. "My husband and I really enjoy the assortment of vegetables in these handheld sandwiches," notes Jeanette Simec of Ottawa, Illinois. "They make a great light lunch."
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Cook: 25 min.
- 1 envelope Parmesan Italian salad dressing mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, sliced
- 1 cup julienned carrots
- 1 cup quartered fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1 medium onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, sliced
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1-1/2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Salsa, optional
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the dressing mix, water, vinegar and oil; shake well. Place vegetables in a large bowl; drizzle with dressing and toss to coat.
- Spread vegetables in two 15x10x1-in. baking pans coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 20-25 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon about 3/4 cup roasted vegetables off center on each tortilla; sprinkle each with 1/4 cup cheese. Place on a baking sheet.
- Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Fold sides and one end of tortilla over filling and roll up. Serve with salsa if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 299 calories, 12g fat (4g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 849mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 2g fiber), 13g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 vegetable, 1-1/2 starch, 1-1/2 fat, 1 lean meat.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.