Turkey Guacamole Wraps
Tuck smoked turkey and creamy avocado spread into tortilla wraps and add a dash of hot sauce for a little heat. —Margee Berry, White Salmon, Washington
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 small ripe avocado, pitted and peeled
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 2 flour tortillas (10 inches), room temperature
- 1/4 pound sliced deli smoked turkey
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 cup torn romaine
- Place the first 5 ingredients in a food processor; process until smooth. Spread over tortillas. Top with turkey, onion and lettuce; roll up.