Turkey & Apricot Wraps
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 4 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 1/2 pound sliced reduced-sodium deli turkey
- 2 cups fresh arugula or baby spinach
- In a small bowl, mix cream cheese and preserves. Spread about 2 tablespoons over each tortilla to within 1/2 in. of edges. Layer with turkey and arugula. Roll up tightly. Serve immediately or wrap in plastic and refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 wrap: 312 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 41mg cholesterol, 655mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 2g fiber), 20g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 lean meat, 1 fat.
Aug 16, 2017
These are delicious and thank you for not calling them burritos or tacos. It's a wrap!
Mar 24, 2017
Wraps were good but especially loved the apricot spread. I may use it for some other things. I had made with arugula but I think I would prefer with spinach next time.
Jul 16, 2016
These are fantastic wraps! They're perfect for the beach or eating on the run because you can make them up to several hours ahead of time (chilled, of course) and they hold together nicely.I made this recipe exactly as written the first time around, but switched out the apricot preserves for chopped spicy mango chutney the second time around. I prefer the chutney because I like the tang and spice it contributes, but the apricot preserves are delicious if you prefer a sweeter and milder flavor.
Aug 2, 2014
My husband turned his nose up at me when I handed him one of these for lunch until he took one bite and then he asked me to have these more often! We love these !
May 26, 2014
Very tasty - my husband and I enjoyed these for lunch today. May try with whole berry cranberry sauce in place of the apricot sometime as well.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.