Fruited Turkey Wraps
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 3/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 4 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 2 cups finely shredded Chinese or napa cabbage
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 2/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli smoked turkey
- Combine the mayonnaise, orange juice, zest and curry; spread over tortillas. Top with cabbage, onion, oranges, cranberries and turkey. Roll up.
Nutrition Facts1 wrap: 332 calories, 5g fat (0 saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 845mg sodium, 54g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 5g fiber), 17g protein.
Aug 8, 2013
I am not a fan of spicy foods so I left the curry out which was fine and I also used lettuce instead of the cabbage. Next time I would add chopped walnuts as well.
Jun 28, 2013
These were yummy! I used lettuce instead of the cabbage and deleted the onions. I will make these again!
Mar 11, 2013
My husband and I really liked these, but I had a hard time keeping the cranberries in particular in my roll. Good combination of flavors. We aren't turkey lovers but the curry gave the turkey better flavor.
Aug 22, 2008
I loved these, but they weren't such a hit with my children. You either love curry or not. I think they would have eaten them better with mayonnaise only.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.