Fruited Turkey Wraps
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 3/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 4 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 2 cups finely shredded Chinese or napa cabbage
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 2/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli smoked turkey
- Combine the mayonnaise, orange juice, zest and curry; spread over tortillas. Top with cabbage, onion, oranges, cranberries and turkey. Roll up.
Nutrition Facts1 wrap: 332 calories, 5g fat (0 saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 845mg sodium, 54g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 5g fiber), 17g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 8, 2013
I am not a fan of spicy foods so I left the curry out which was fine and I also used lettuce instead of the cabbage. Next time I would add chopped walnuts as well.
Jun 28, 2013
These were yummy! I used lettuce instead of the cabbage and deleted the onions. I will make these again!
Mar 11, 2013
My husband and I really liked these, but I had a hard time keeping the cranberries in particular in my roll. Good combination of flavors. We aren't turkey lovers but the curry gave the turkey better flavor.
Aug 22, 2008
I loved these, but they weren't such a hit with my children. You either love curry or not. I think they would have eaten them better with mayonnaise only.