Spinach Turkey Wraps
Newlywed Trixie Ferguson of Bennett, Colorado says, "I have been learning to pare down portions for the two of us...and have created a few small-size recipes, like this hearty wrap."
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/4 cup spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
- 2 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups loosely packed fresh baby spinach
- 5 ounces thinly sliced deli turkey
- 1/2 to 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 3/4 cup julienned sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons ranch salad dressing
- Spread 2 tablespoons of cream cheese over each tortilla. Sprinkle with garlic powder. Layer each with 3/4 cup spinach, turkey, cheese, red pepper and onions. Top with remaining spinach.
- Drizzle with dressing. Roll up tightly jelly-roll style; wrap in plastic. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 409 calories, 15g fat (8g saturated fat), 70mg cholesterol, 1574mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 2g fiber), 28g protein.
Originally published as Spinach Turkey Wraps in Cooking for 2 Premiere 2005