Avocado Turkey Wraps
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced deli turkey
- 8 thin slices tomato
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped jalapeno pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1/2 medium ripe avocado, peeled and thinly sliced
- Spread tortillas with mayonnaise. Top each with turkey, tomato, jalapeno, cheese, cilantro and avocado. Roll up and cut in half.
Editor's NoteWear disposable gloves when cutting hot peppers; the oils can burn skin. Avoid touching your face.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 342 calories, 15g fat (4g saturated fat), 37mg cholesterol, 1079mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 6g fiber), 18g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Sep 17, 2015
Didn't have any cilantro (because I hate it), and no fresh tomatoes :( . However, I did add small slices of salami and it was delicious!
Feb 29, 2012
Really good and takes only a few minutes to prepare. What can one ask more for!!!
Jan 11, 2010
Huge hit at my house! My boyfried requests these more than I want to make them! Works nice too for my eight year old too because I can leave out certain ingredients she won't eat. I use any kind of tortilla we have and reg. mayo. Great combination. Very yummy!