Avocado Turkey Wraps
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced deli turkey
- 8 thin slices tomato
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped jalapeno pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1/2 medium ripe avocado, peeled and thinly sliced
- Spread tortillas with mayonnaise. Top each with turkey, tomato, jalapeno, cheese, cilantro and avocado. Roll up and cut in half.
Editor's NoteWear disposable gloves when cutting hot peppers; the oils can burn skin. Avoid touching your face.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 342 calories, 15g fat (4g saturated fat), 37mg cholesterol, 1079mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 6g fiber), 18g protein.
Sep 17, 2015
Didn't have any cilantro (because I hate it), and no fresh tomatoes :( . However, I did add small slices of salami and it was delicious!
Feb 29, 2012
Really good and takes only a few minutes to prepare. What can one ask more for!!!
Jan 11, 2010
Huge hit at my house! My boyfried requests these more than I want to make them! Works nice too for my eight year old too because I can leave out certain ingredients she won't eat. I use any kind of tortilla we have and reg. mayo. Great combination. Very yummy!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.