Avocado Tomato Wraps
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 flavored tortillas of your choice (10 inches), room temperature
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 1 medium tomato, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a small bowl, mash a fourth of the avocado with a fork; spread over tortillas. Layer with lettuce, tomato and remaining avocado. Sprinkle with cheese, garlic powder, salt and pepper; roll up. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 352 calories, 17g fat (3g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 456mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 8g fiber), 9g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 26, 2010
We had these with a tomato basil tortilla. I added turkey for my husband who is not vegetarian. He enjoyed the fresh tomato and avacado tastes as well. Nice Winter pick-me-up. I would also recommend a little lime juice and fresh cilantro in the mashed avacado
Aug 21, 2010
Very good. Fresh flavor made it a really nice light dinner. My husband dressed his up with a drizzle of balsamic vinegar and loved it.