Avocado Turkey Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- Coarsely ground pepper
- In a large bowl, whisk the first five ingredients until smooth. Add the greens, turkey, avocado and tomatoes; toss to coat. If desired, top with coarse ground pepper. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1-1/3 cups: 225 calories, 17g fat (3g saturated fat), 47mg cholesterol, 141mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 16g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 20, 2012
This is a great salad and very fast to make. Be warned though, the dressing does not keep; but luckily it just makes a small amount so you can make a fresh batch if needed.