Turkey Ramen Noodle Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/3 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) Oriental ramen noodles
- 1 package (14 ounces) coleslaw mix
- 1 pound sliced deli turkey, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- Thinly sliced green onions, optional
- In a small bowl, whisk vinegar, oil, sugar, pepper and contents of ramen noodle seasoning packets until blended.
- Break noodles into small pieces; place in a large bowl. Add coleslaw mix and turkey. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Sprinkle with almonds and sesame seeds. If desired, top with green onions. Serve immediately.
Editor's NoteTo toast nuts, bake in a shallow pan in a 350° oven for 5-10 minutes or cook in a skillet over low heat until lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
Nutrition Facts1-2/3 cups: 406 calories, 22g fat (4g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 1222mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 4g fiber), 21g protein.
Jun 28, 2019
Hope to make it either at home or get it at a big restaurant.
Mar 26, 2019
This is one of the best “salad” or picnic recipes I’ve ever tried, and I’ve been married 45 years!! My very picky husband loves loves loves this dish!!! Sometimes we just have it for dinner at home, and the two of us eat up most of it ourselves!!! Wish I’d had this one when my six kids were growing up!
Jan 30, 2019
Before you use the raman, , toast the noodles in a pan for a few minutes. The noodles can contain a parasite that can make you ill if you eat them raw.
Jul 13, 2017
I grilled up the "island tropical chicken" (recipe available on TOH) yesterday and used the leftovers to make this salad today. It was delicious. There is such a great selection of fresh vegetables this time of year that I used a fresh chopped cabbage instead of coleslaw mix. I also used 2 tablespoons of soy sauce and one packet of ramen seasoning instead of two. I used cider vinegar as well. This was such a yummy easy summer recipe. I will be making this again. I served this salad with a homemade corn chowder. Absolutely use raw ramen!
Nov 6, 2016
Not really a review, but wouldn't it be better to cook the ramen?
Jan 26, 2015
One of my favorite recipes to make.