Crunchy-Style Chicken Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 3 tablespoons chopped celery
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped water chestnuts
- 4 teaspoons sweet pickle relish
- 4 teaspoons diced pimientos, drained
- 1 tablespoon chopped pecans
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 1 hard-boiled large egg, sliced
- In a bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Serve on lettuce-lined plates. Garnish with egg slices.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 304 calories, 14g fat (3g saturated fat), 202mg cholesterol, 692mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 34g protein.
Jul 27, 2008
I thought I posted something yesterday, but I don't see it, so I must have done something wrong. I'm trying to search for M&M bar/cookie recipes on the Taste of Home web site and don't know what to enter. Can someone help me or give me recipes? Thanks much! loonlover
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.