- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon plus 2 tablespoons lemon juice, divided
- 3 medium ripe avocados, peeled and cubed
- 1 medium apple, chopped
- 1 cup halved seedless grapes
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 medium firm banana, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- For dressing, mix yogurt, honey, lemon zest and 1 teaspoon lemon juice. Toss avocados with remaining lemon juice.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; gently stir in avocados. Serve with dressing.
3/4 cup: 231 calories, 11g fat (2g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 22mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 6g fiber), 3g protein.