Avocado Salad Dressing
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Salad greens and vegetables of your choice
- In a food processor, combine the first nine ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Serve over salad. Store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 31 calories, 2g fat (0 saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 96mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 fat.
Oct 11, 2014
It wasn't bad, but not my favorite either. Think I would like it better if it had lime juice and cilantro in it.
Apr 28, 2014
Over fish tacos the bomb :) Thanks for the recipe
May 24, 2012
My daughter really enjoyed it. I thought it was kind of bland. If anyone has suggestions for something to add to it I would love to hear them.
Sep 13, 2011
My whole family loved this. Modified it a little - didn't have parsley, & used chopped garlic instead of garlic powder. This recipe's a keeper!
Dec 29, 2010
This is sooooo good!
Dec 6, 2010
We loved it.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.