Easy Tomato Avocado Salad
I came up with this recipe one day when avocados were on sale at the market. It's a nice change from a lettuce salad, plus it's quick to make.
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup cubed tomato
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- In a bowl, combine the lemon juice, lime juice, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Add remaining ingredients and toss gently to coat. Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.