- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup cubed tomato
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- In a bowl, combine the lemon juice, lime juice, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Add remaining ingredients; toss gently to coat. Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
1 cup: 173 calories, 15g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 163mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 5g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 fat, 1 vegetable.