Hot Turkey Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 4 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 2 cups diced celery
- 1 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup crushed potato chips
- In a greased 2-qt. baking dish, combine the first eight ingredients. Top with potato chips.
- Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 15 minutes or until bubbly.
Editor's NoteReduced-fat or fat-free mayonnaise is not recommended for this recipe.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 786 calories, 66g fat (13g saturated fat), 111mg cholesterol, 963mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 3g fiber), 36g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 9, 2010
I love this recipe, however I modified it by using 3/4 c of mayo and 3/4 cup of Miracle Whip which perked it up. It's easy to prepare and can be done ahead of time and baked later and re-heats as leftovers wonderfully. I serve it with a salad and hard rolls.