Cranberry Turkey Wraps
Fruity and flavorful, these hefty grab-and-go handfuls are quick to assemble, easy to handle and low in calories. We often take them in a cooler to the local stock show and eat them in the stands. Everyone seems to love them! —Bobbie Keefer, Byers, Colorado
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 medium tart apple, peeled and diced
- 3 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 8 lettuce leaves
- 1-1/2 pounds thinly sliced deli turkey
- 8 slices (1 ounce each) part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans, toasted
- In a small bowl, combine the oranges, apple and cranberries. In another bowl, combine yogurt and mayonnaise; spread over tortillas. Layer each with lettuce, turkey, cheese, fruit mixture and pecans. Roll up tightly.
Nutrition Facts1 wrap: 374 calories, 12g fat (4g saturated fat), 54mg cholesterol, 1477mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 1g fiber), 27g protein.
Originally published as Cranberry Turkey Wraps in Light & Tasty December/January 2007