Cranberry Chicken Wraps
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup chopped apple
- 1/4 cup plus 2 teaspoons fat-free Miracle Whip, divided
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 3 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary or 1/8 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 1/2 cup fresh baby spinach
- In a small bowl, combine the chicken, apple, 1/4 cup Miracle Whip, cranberries, feta cheese, rosemary and pepper. Spread remaining Miracle Whip over tortillas. Top with chicken mixture and spinach. Serve open-faced or rolled up and secured with toothpicks.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 387 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 60mg cholesterol, 614mg sodium, 49g carbohydrate (22g sugars, 5g fiber), 27g protein.
Jun 23, 2015
My husband and I loved this recipe! It was easy to prepare, light, and flavorful! We used whole wheat pitas instead of wraps, just as a personal preference.
May 20, 2014
Delicious! I made these on whole wheat bread instead of wraps.
Aug 20, 2012
Extremely tasty and easy to make. A keeper!
Aug 15, 2012
This is a good light lunch option.
Jun 12, 2012
Fabulous flavor - added sliced green onion and used olive oil Hellmans...fresh rosemary is a must!
Oct 14, 2011
Easy to make and flavors were wonderful. I actually didn't have any rosemary and it was still delicious! Will make this often.
Mar 17, 2011
wonderful! Easy and tasty. I didn't add the extra miracle whip two teaspoons.
Jan 19, 2011
Jan 5, 2011
Make this all the time good for girls luncheon
Dec 3, 2010
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.