Caesar Chicken Wraps
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/2 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups shredded romaine
- 1/2 cup diced sweet red pepper
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 5 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 1-3/4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- In a small bowl, combine the salad dressing, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, garlic and pepper. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add half of the salad dressing mixture and mix well; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the romaine, red pepper and olives. Add the remaining salad dressing mixture; toss to coat. Spread about 1/4 cup cream cheese mixture over each tortilla. Top with the romaine mixture and chicken; sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese. Roll up; cut in half.
Nutrition Facts1 wrap: 614 calories, 36g fat (15g saturated fat), 108mg cholesterol, 1065mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 7g fiber), 29g protein.
Jan 3, 2018
Really good! Great as a lettuce wrap as well.
Nov 24, 2014
Very good!! Family love this. We added onions.
Aug 12, 2013
This was so good! I added anchovies because we enjoy them, but its delicious without it. Great for lunch or dinner. Lovely!
Jun 24, 2012
These were very good!
Oct 17, 2011
Everyone loved this! I just left out the olives
Jul 24, 2011
quick and easy.
Jul 7, 2011
I left out the olives because I live in a household of picky eaters, but it was delicious. I am keeping this recipe around :)
Mar 5, 2011
Fabulous! These wraps are great with a high-quality tomato soup. I used low-fat dressing and cream cheese. Also chicken that has some herbs, such as left-over roast chicken, is great. This has been a big hit every time I've made it.
Oct 25, 2009
Very yummy! My teenage son loved it. I used iceberg lettuce instead of romaine.
Mar 3, 2009
Caesar Chicken Wraps - Oh my! My church has weekly potlucks and I make these every few months. Everyone loves them! They are easy to make and never any left overs.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.