Caesar Chicken Wraps
- 1/2 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups shredded romaine
- 1/2 cup diced sweet red pepper
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 5 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 1-3/4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the salad dressing, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, garlic and pepper. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add half of the salad dressing mixture and mix well; set aside.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the romaine, red pepper and olives. Add the remaining salad dressing mixture; toss to coat. Spread about 1/4 cup cream cheese mixture over each tortilla. Top with the romaine mixture and chicken; sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese. Roll up; cut in half.
1 wrap: 614 calories, 36g fat (15g saturated fat), 108mg cholesterol, 1065mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 7g fiber), 29g protein.
Mar 2, 2019These are very refreshing and flavorful. I used naan bread instead of the tortillas last time I made them, and we enjoyed it that way as well.
Nov 21, 2018Great for packing in lunches. My son loved these, even though he typically does not like wraps.
Jan 3, 2018
Really good! Great as a lettuce wrap as well.
Nov 24, 2014
Very good!! Family love this. We added onions.
Aug 12, 2013
This was so good! I added anchovies because we enjoy them, but its delicious without it. Great for lunch or dinner. Lovely!
Jun 24, 2012
These were very good!
Oct 17, 2011
Everyone loved this! I just left out the olives
Jul 24, 2011
quick and easy.
Jul 7, 2011
I left out the olives because I live in a household of picky eaters, but it was delicious. I am keeping this recipe around :)
Mar 5, 2011
Fabulous! These wraps are great with a high-quality tomato soup. I used low-fat dressing and cream cheese. Also chicken that has some herbs, such as left-over roast chicken, is great. This has been a big hit every time I've made it.