Italian Chicken Wraps
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen stir-fry vegetable blend
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) ready-to-use grilled chicken breast strips
- 1/2 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- In a large saucepan, cook vegetables according to package directions; drain. Stir in the chicken, salad dressing and cheese; heat through. Spoon about 3/4 cup down the center of each tortilla; roll up tightly.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 290 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 40mg cholesterol, 1129mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 3g fiber), 20g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jun 12, 2014
Did you see the sodium! The FDA recommends under 1,500 per day and 2,300 as the maximum. Making your own dressing would the best way to lower that salt.
Oct 16, 2013
Very good and so easy to make. Nice to take along for lunch.
Jul 4, 2013
Excellent ...easy...everyone loved this easy to eat lunch
May 8, 2013
Very yummy!!! My Brownie troop made these for their mothers as a special activity they hosted. Easy enough for 7/8 year olds.
Jul 13, 2012
These really are good; i used fresh vegetables and leftover grilled chicken and provolone cheese. i will definitely make these again!
Jan 23, 2012
Very easy to make and taste great.
Jan 17, 2012
Jan 17, 2012
This was great, very simular to the Chicken Fajita wraps that were in your fall/winter magazine...the whole family enjoyed it!
May 8, 2011
Quick and easy to make. I think next time I might skip the frozen veggies and go with assorted peppers and zucchini instead. I used the ready-to-use Italian Style chicken. Tasted great!
Aug 15, 2008
easy to make, however lots of sodium and not much flavor from the frozen veggies. gonna try again with fresh veggies