Chicken Pesto Wraps
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/2 pound ground chicken
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomato pesto
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 8 grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 4 slices red onion, separated into rings
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- In a large skillet, cook chicken in oil over medium heat for 5-6 minutes or until no longer pink; drain.
- Spread pesto over each tortilla; spoon chicken down the center. Layer with cheese, tomatoes, onion and lettuce; roll up.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 323 calories, 15g fat (4g saturated fat), 46mg cholesterol, 512mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 18g protein.
Apr 1, 2012
This recipe is awesome. The only thing I did different was to grill chicken breast on my forman grill brushing it with tomato pesto as I grilled it. I always heat my tortillas right on the stove on top of the gas flame and turn them very quickly. After they were heated I brushed them with a light coating of pesto. I served with shredded mozzarella, sweet onion, tomatoes and lettuce. It was THE BOMB!!!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.