This recipe features the flavors of your favorite pie but only takes a few minutes to make—and there’s no cooking or baking required. Perfect for when you’re rushing to get kids on the bus! —Elizabeth Dumont, Boulder, Colorado
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup each chopped sweet onion, chopped fresh mushrooms and chopped ripe olives
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper, optional
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Arrange pepperoni off center on each tortilla. Top with remaining ingredients. Fold sides and bottom over filling and roll up.
Nutrition Facts1 wrap: 498 calories, 33g fat (13g saturated fat), 64mg cholesterol, 1428mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 22g protein.
Originally published as Easy Pizza Wraps in Taste of Home August/September 2012
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.