Cobb Salad Wraps
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1/2 cup chopped avocado
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 celery rib, thinly sliced
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped ripe olives
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 romaine leaves, torn
- 4 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- In a small bowl, combine the chicken, avocado, bacon, celery, onion, olives and cheese. In another small bowl, combine the lemon juice, honey, mustard, garlic, dill weed, salt and pepper. Whisk in the oil. Pour over the chicken mixture; toss to coat.
- Place romaine on each tortilla; top with 2/3 cup chicken mixture. Sprinkle with tomato; roll up.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 349 calories, 15g fat (3g saturated fat), 41mg cholesterol, 645mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 4g fiber), 20g protein.
Jan 18, 2013
I have probably made this recipe 5-6 times over the past year. My husband and I love love love it!!! We are both avacado lovers, and the mixture here of chicken bacon and avacado is just scrumptious! I don't care for blue cheese so I always substitute shredded cheddar for that! There are times I just CRAVE these!!! Muy delicioso!!!
Oct 13, 2010
I have been making this recipe for about 5 months and we just love it. I have also passed it along to friends as well. I use the Sun Dried Tomato wraps and shredded Mexican blend cheese, plus I have tweeked the amounts of the ingredients to what we like.
Jan 10, 2010
This was good but the blue cheese was way overpowering. I would cut back on it next time. It was hard to enjoy all the other flavors.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.