Cobb Salad Wraps
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 cup chopped avocado
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 celery rib, thinly sliced
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped ripe olives
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 romaine leaves, torn
- 4 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- In a small bowl, combine chicken, avocado, bacon, celery, onion, olives and cheese. In another small bowl, combine lemon juice, honey, mustard, garlic, dill weed, salt and pepper. Whisk in oil. Pour over the chicken mixture; toss to coat.
- Place romaine on each tortilla; top with 2/3 cup chicken mixture. Sprinkle with tomato; roll up.
Nutrition Facts1 wrap: 372 calories, 14g fat (3g saturated fat), 65mg cholesterol, 607mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 6g fiber), 29g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 starch, 1 fat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Sep 26, 2018
Very yummy. Cobb salad is one of my favorites and turning it into a wrap is a great idea. I added more blue cheese, but that's just a personal preference.
Jan 18, 2013
I have probably made this recipe 5-6 times over the past year. My husband and I love love love it!!! We are both avacado lovers, and the mixture here of chicken bacon and avacado is just scrumptious! I don't care for blue cheese so I always substitute shredded cheddar for that! There are times I just CRAVE these!!! Muy delicioso!!!
Oct 13, 2010
I have been making this recipe for about 5 months and we just love it. I have also passed it along to friends as well. I use the Sun Dried Tomato wraps and shredded Mexican blend cheese, plus I have tweeked the amounts of the ingredients to what we like.
Jan 10, 2010
This was good but the blue cheese was way overpowering. I would cut back on it next time. It was hard to enjoy all the other flavors.