Cobb Salad Club Sandwich
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3 slices rustic Italian bread
- 3 slices cheddar or provolone cheese
- 2 pieces leaf lettuce
- 3 slices tomato
- 7 thin slices deli smoked peppered turkey breast
- 1/2 medium ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- 3 tablespoons blue cheese spread
- 7 thin slices deli oven-roasted chicken
- 7 thin slices deli ham
- 5 crisp cooked bacon strips
- 1 large hard-boiled egg, sliced
- Spread butter over 1 side of each bread slice. Place 1 slice cheese on each unbuttered side of bread. Toast bread, butter side down, in a large skillet or electric griddle over medium-low heat until golden brown, 4-5 minutes.
- Layer 1 toast with lettuce, tomato, turkey and avocado. Top with another toast and spread with blue cheese spread. Top with chicken, ham, bacon and egg. Top with remaining toast, cheese side down. Cut sandwich in half, secure with toothpicks and serve.
Nutrition Facts1/2 sandwich: 878 calories, 58g fat (26g saturated fat), 285mg cholesterol, 2774mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 4g fiber), 58g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Feb 26, 2019
While this looks delicious, I think I will pare it down a bit. I don't like sandwiches piled so high I can't get my mouth around them. You can't go wrong with the ingredients!