Sausage Cobb Salad Lettuce Wraps
I substituted sausage for the bacon to make this lettuce roll-up your family and friends will adore. It’s flavorful, crunchy and pretty on the plate. —Devon Delaney, Westport, Connecticut
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 3/4 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup watercress, chopped
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 6 large iceberg lettuce leaves, edges trimmed
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and diced
- 4 hard-cooked large eggs, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- Mix dressing, blue cheese and watercress. In a large skillet, cook and crumble sausage over medium heat until no longer pink, 5-7 minutes; drain. Stir in chives.
- To serve, spoon sausage into lettuce leaves. Top with avocado, eggs and tomato. Drizzle with dressing mixture.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 433 calories, 38g fat (10g saturated fat), 174mg cholesterol, 887mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 15g protein.
Originally published as Sausage Cobb Salad Lettuce Wraps in Simple & Delicious June/July 2017
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.