Cobb Salad Wrap Sandwiches
These wraps are easy for a summer night—and even better, I don't have to turn on my oven. It's smiles all around when I make this for dinner. —Bonnie Hawkins, Elkhorn, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/4 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 2 spinach or whole wheat tortillas (8 inches)
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup spring mix salad greens
- 1 medium tomato, halved and sliced
- 4 cooked bacon strips
- 1/2 medium ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon sliced ripe olives
- 1 tablespoon crumbled blue cheese
- Spread dressing over tortillas to within 1/2 in. of edges. Layer with the remaining ingredients. Roll up tortillas.
Test Kitchen tips