Classic Cobb Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 6 cups torn iceberg lettuce
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and chopped
- 3/4 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 2 hard-boiled large eggs, chopped
- 3/4 cup diced cooked turkey
- 1-1/4 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Salad dressing of choice
- Sliced ripe olives and lemon wedges, optional
- Place lettuce on a platter or in a large serving bowl. Arrange remaining ingredients in rows or sections as desired. Serve with dressing of choice; if desired, serve with sliced ripe olives and lemon wedges.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 260 calories, 15g fat (5g saturated fat), 148mg cholesterol, 586mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 4g fiber), 23g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 vegetable, 2 fat.
Mar 28, 2018
Good recipe love salads-will try to get it froma good restaurent.
Mar 8, 2018
This is a very healthy recipe and is so delicious and filling. It provides healthy ingredients and is a healthy meal choice.
Aug 9, 2015
My husband and I really liked this , and I will definitely make it again.
Apr 15, 2010
I made this for my husband and me last weekend, and we both loved it. It has so many different flavors that make your mouth go WOW! We will be making this quite often in our house.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.